Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy Week-End

I had the great pleasure to attend a Scrapbooking Event this past week-end with some amazing ladies.  We worked, we talked, we cropped, we giggled!  It was wonderful.  I completed 4 cards - one of which was a Make 'n' Take, but I am still counting it.  I will post two now but I am saving one for the World Card Making Day Canadian Blog Hop coming up on October 1.  See the Button on the lower right to get more details.

First up....


As a former hockey player, a hockey mom and a hockey wife I fell in love with this image.  She even looks a bit like my daughter!  The image is Kenny K, the saying is from Graphicat Designs, she is coloured with copics, the rest is just a mish mash of things from my stuff.  I did put glossy accents on her skate blades and the button on the top of her hat. 
I am entering this card into Graphicat Sketches September Challenge - anything goes.

Next card....
I used my new stamp set from Graphicat Designs, the paper is all Close to My Heart and it was coloured with copics.  It is hard to tell, but I used Rock Candy Stickles around the rim of the glass to look like salt.  I love the saying on this one so it will likely show up again and again on my cards!  I am entering this card into Creative Accents Challenge which calls for 1 Ribbon, 2 (at least) embellishments and 3 pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by - check back on the 1st when the World Card Making Day Canadian Blog Hop will be running with some amazing work coming to you from right across Canada!
Tina.

6 comments:

Tanya S said...

Awe hun,these cards are fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches and Creative Accents.(lol) Mind as well kill two birds with one stone!!Take care hun!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow you did some lovely cards.. Love them.. Will be back on the First as well. Take Care

Graphicat said...

I saw these in person!!! Lucky girl I am! They are awesome! And Im just so excited to see cards made with my stamps!!!! LOVE them!
Thanks for sharing Tina!
Great job
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

both cards are great, Tina! Love the Kenny K image and of course it's fab to see something made with the new Graphicat rubber :) Thanks for playing along with both these challenges- can't wait to see your card for the hop! (Oh, and I totally agree... make & take cards count! LOL)

Roxy said...

Great cards, I'm thinking I need to get that margarita set, that is too cute! Thanks for entering the challenge at Creative Accents, and I'll see you at the hop (hmmm, sounds a bit like my mom when I say that, haha!)

Deb said...

Love,luv, lub, your Hockie Girl, could you please share the site to purchase it, my niece is a hockey player and she'd love a card like this.